Robot constructor "Oceanica KIT"
Educational equipment robot-constructor "Oceanica KIT" is a new eco-systemic educational product for improving the quality of design, research and creative activities. The Oceanic KIT includes a robotic complex, an additional set of educational components and accessories, as well as methodological support.
The set includes:
- Sealed controlled module with built-in chamber and temperature and pressure sensors
- A set of motors, 5 pcs.
- A set of strips "Picatinny rail" for mounting on a sealed module of attachments
- Set of stabilizer combs, 6 pcs.
- Lanterns, 2 pcs.
- Surface module
- Remote Control
- Reel with 7 meters cable
- Charging cable
On-board equipment of the underwater robot:
- High definition wide angle camera
- On-board computer
- Flash memory card
- Inertial positioning system
- Pressure sensor (depth)
- Temperature sensor
Additional kits and accessories
- Defines water turbidity in the range 1-1000 NTU, analog output
- Determines the acidity of water in the range of 0-14 pH
- Determines the amount of oxygen in water (mg / l)
- Measures the redox potential (ORP) of water
- Determines the electrical conductivity of the medium (from this value, conclusions can be drawn about the content of dissolved solids (TDS), which are a sign of contamination
and salinity of water)
- is an optional accessory that attaches to the body of the underwater robot. Allows you to grab a small object and move it to the desired location.
Hardware and software complex for technical vision:
- allows you to get an image in complete darkness
© 2021 Worldtrip PRO, Ltd.